Post Covid Update
We are so excited to reopen our brick & mortar boutique on Wednesday, June 24th at 11am.
Thank you for supporting and standing by us for the last 3 months as we navigate the new normal we are all challenged to face.
During phase two of reopening we will have LIMITED Hours and Days. We will be Open: Wed- Sat 11am-5pm and Closed Sun, Mon. & Tues.
Private shopping by appointment and curbside pick up are always available. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Our website is always open and we offer curbside pick and free shipping over $99+.
Within the boutique, we have taken every step necessary to ensure your health and safety as well as our team.
We will be posting our mandatory rules throughout the boutique for your protection and security.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time for all.
Please read on about the rules for shopping in phase 2:
Pippy&Lily Boutique Re-Opening Rules: as of 6.24.20
- We REQUIRE MASKS & GLOVES (non latex gloves will be provided if you don’t have them)
- Gloves must be worn if you plan on touching jewelry or the use of Purell Hand Sanitizer (we provide)
- Masks must be worn in and outside the boutique
- A limit of 3-5 customers will be buzzed in at a time and will need to stand 6’ a part (markers on the floor will allow you to do so). Please be sensitive to all customers’ level of security
- We will ask you your name and phone # as per NY State mandates.
- You may schedule a private shopping appointment in advance. Just call us 347.732.9674
- Restroom will NOT be available
- Dressing rooms will NOT be available. (you may return clothing within 14 days for exchange or store credit).
- Returned clothing will be quarantine in a separate location for 24-48 hours.
- We provide Contactless check out only so you don’t have to hand us your credit card. There will be a wireless chip reader for you to place your credit card and you can also use Apple pay or Google Pay by tapping the chip reader ( cash is not recommended right now).
- If the weather is nice, the door will be open so you don’t have to touch the handle.
- Online shopping is always open, plus curbside pick up.
- If you feel sick or you know you have a cold or fever, PLEASE STAY HOME for the safety of our staff and other customers.
- If you have been around or were in contact with someone who has or who has had Covid-19, please do not shop until you have been cleared to do so.
- All clothing racks, hangers, contactless chip reader and anything touched by staff and customers will be sanitized throughout the day.
- The store will be sanitized with Lysol spray after ever customer and if anything was touched, we will wipe with sanitizing wipes. The store will be sanitized at the end of the day at closing time.
- If you need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to let us know, we will make this as smooth and painless as possible. 732.9674
Thank you for supporting our small business and keeping your neighborhood thriving. We truly, truly appreciate it! The Pippy&Lily and Staff