Cotton Face Mask
They are made with two layers of stretch cotton fabric with a fused lining in the center for extra protection following the government guidelines. Machine washable and made in Los Angeles, Ca..
- Non-medical mask, not intended for clinical use
- 96% Cotton, 4% Spandex
- Gray Stars: 87% Polyester, 9% Rayon 4% Spandex (Soft French Terry)
Inner lining: 96% Cotton, 4% Spandex
- Center lining: knit fusing, double layer fabric
- Cotton thread
- Pleats should face downward
- Made in Los Angeles, Ca.
- Must wash before using
- Machine washable and re-usable
- Machine wash on highest temperature
- Machine washer and dryer safe
- Masks may shrink 10% after washing
- Color options: Camo, Grey Stars, Sherbert, Grey Leopard
- Sherbert mask colors will vary due to the tie dye pattern
- These masks are made solely for individual use and are not intended to replace CDC or other healthcare guidelines.
Due to hygiene purposes, these masks are final sale and cannot be returned.